Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finale!

Alright, after getting a tip from Jack about the whereabouts of the Rake, I rounded up people and we were on our marry way.

Oh yeah, Knight had appeared again, just as I predicted.
I'm glad he's okay, don't get me wrong, but to say that I'm a horrible person for my apathy towards his disappearance is a bit harsh. I think people are forgetting that I know the fears, I know all these beings and if I don't know something personally I probably have heard stories about it from Slenderman.

I went with Lucia & Nate in a car, while Knight & Elijah drove in a separate one, not really important but I like to be detailed about these things.

Anyway, according to Jack the Rake was located in a forest right outside of New York City. Once there I was instructed by Elijah that it would be best to go alone as Rake would most likely suspect something if we all went in there together.

I walked into the forest, it was a rather closely grown forest  which means there was barely any source of light. It took me some time in order to reach the middle of the forest or at least some sort of empty area.

Of course the way the trees were growing, it was still dark. But after staring into the gap, I started seeing a glim of a creature of sorts, it was the Rake.

The Rake looked at me, it was nothing like I imagined. It looked like a hairless werewolf with long razor sharp claws made out of what looked like steel. I'm not one to admit this, but I was scared for just a moment there.

"Hello Samara" it said, with a really harsh voice.

Anyway, it called me Samara, which isn't the strangest or most offensive thing somebody has called me, but I digress.

"State...thy...wish, Samara" It said & pointed at me with those steel claws of his.

It seemed to assume that I was there to wish for something, it must've suspected me. That worried me for a moment, since perhaps it knew of the tracking device as well.

"Rake...I wish to meet Slenderman"

"That...I can't...arrange" It said, breathing heavily during each pause.

"Can you help me at least?"

"Well...there is a way"

"What?"

"In the ... land... you humans...call Belgium" It said, "There is a man...who is...of interest...to Slenderman. He could...be the key"

"Who might that be?"

"His name...is Ira Sage"

After that I thanked it, I put the tracking device on it when I hugged it goodbye, the device was just a sticker, so it was easy to put on it.

When I was about to leave it called out to me.

"Samara..."

I turned around, it was pointing at me.

"Samara...you're but....a chess piece...don't...forget that"

That worried me a little, but I decided to put it on the backburner for now.
I walked out of the forest, unhurt with me having gained everything I could from this operation.

Knight & the Deicide guys were standing in front of the forest entrance, with Knight looking really relieved that I was unhurt. I wanted to just taunt the fact that nothing happened, but I thought that might have been thought of as childish, besides my actions spoke for themselves.

I nodded to the Deicide guys that basically said that the deed was done.

I went over to Knight, you know to say goodbye.

"Well...it's over" I said.

"What did it say?"

"It told me to go to Belgium, find a guy named Ira Sage. It called me Samara"

"Samara?"

"Yes..."

"That's odd...do you think tha-"

I interrupted him by kissing him, something I had longed to do since I found his blog. Knight may have not been what I imagined him, but he certainly wasn't hard to look at. Perhaps it was due to my sexual frustration, but that kiss was something...even I with my century worth of experience felt electricity in the air, a spark between Knight & me.

I just felt like this was the perfect way of saying goodbye to him, because I knew that the chances of us meeting again would be slim.

"Thanks for everything Knight"

"No problem..."

I hugged him and then me & Lucia were on our merry way. We called a cab.
We were heading towards the airport.

Speaking of Belgium, that is quite fortunate...I can find out if Alicia exists in this universe.


1 comment:

  1. What part of being in a relationship don't you understand?! Sure its just a long distance, perhaps even a cross-universe one.

    BUT YOU DON'T GET TO CLAIM ME AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THEN FORGET I EVEN EXIST!AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T GET TO KISS OTHER PEOPLE!

    Or am I just an excuse to get out of a bad date? Is that really all I am to you? Well fuck you Cecilia.

    When you come to Belgium and you see me, you better hope I'm not wearing my gloves. Because goddammit I feel like punching you right now.

    ReplyDelete