Thursday, January 10, 2013

Things!

I decided to make a quick update, despite the fact that nothing of significance has happened aside from me & Knight arguing. Lucia has been, well Lucia has been Lucia. She's really jumpy, I was fine with it at first, but I feel compelled to hate her. I still think she will come in handy, but she is really pushing it.

I've just been reading how Alicia hates people that like or are associated with fears. I didn't like that, because honestly I think people have the wrong idea about fears; They are scary & annoying, sure, but I don't think they are as threatening as people say they are, you just have to find their weak points.

Anyway, Alicia sort of apologized for it, so it is alright.

Knight's blog had some kind of weird update, don't really know what that is about. Also it seems his opinion of me has worsened a bit. Not that I care what a human would think of me, but still...I kind of like Knight, so I really don't want him to dislike me; Although I think his problem is not with me, but just my plans around the Rake.

Other than that, we three are still just waiting for Deicide to contact us.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know,the intrusion did eat my mother.If eating people alive isn't threatening then what is?
    Good thing I know that their weakpoint is fire.One point for pokemon nerds,fire beats bugs!

    Maybe fears work like pokemon?I wonder what slendy's type is.I hope its not dark/ghost.They have no weakness.But I'm getting distracted so enough pokemon talk.

    Anyway,sorry again,the Fears just piss me off.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree on the "weak points" part. Nothing is indestructible. All it takes is the right application of force.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Slendy has weak points!
    Not that I'm planning on fighting him, but when it inevitably comes to that.

    ReplyDelete