Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tombstone!

I'd like to start this post by apologizing to my dear Alicia for my kiss with Knight. I seem to have a different ideal of what cheating is. Perhaps to you Alicia me kissing Knight would be seen as a breach of our relationship, but I, as passionate as that kiss might have been, don't really see it as that. To me, a kiss is a form of expression, in the case of Knight an expression of thanks & nothing more.

Now that I have that out of the way, I can write about the only interesting thing that has happened to me this week.

Lucia & I decided that perhaps it would be foolish to go quickly, whoever took away my powers probably expects me to go to Belgium.

Lucia thought it was a trap, although she expressed it in her usual jumpy & quirky manner.

"Cecilia, we could stay in town for just a few more days, maybe a few weeks even. That way it will lead to less trouble & we can have fun exploring New York"

I've never been really excited for the wonders of New York City. I mean it's just another city, so its not like there are amusment parks or anything.

But she had a good point, I must admit that.

The only real interesting event was last night. I woke up because of some noise, that clearly didn't wake up Lucia as she was sleeping like the little weird angel that she is. Anyway all the sudden I felt a flash, sort of a blur appeared and I was all the sudden in a grey monochrome place.

It was dark. Right before me was a cemetery. Sort of a cliché one too with bats & cats prowling around.

As I stand in this cemetary I keep hearing something in the back of my head, almost like its in my subconscious, almost like a whisper.

"Mort-icia" that very something said.

Apparently my subconscious is not familiar that I already have a name.

"This Morticia..."

I looked around the cemetery, all the tombstones were empty. Except for one...mine, my name, birth & death date carved in real nicely.

After a while of me staring onto my grave, I was back in the hotel room.

I didn't like this, not one bit. If anything this reminded me why I started this mission at all. Sure, a lot of people would've just been happy with being off the fears radar. I however, need to become immortal again.

It's not just that I got used to the lifestyle, its the knowledge of not dying. Being able to watch civilization grow, being an almost god-like being in humans eyes.

I don't want to lose that.

 




3 comments:

  1. If thats how you show your gratitude then I wonder how you would express it if someone saved your life. <.<
    Or did something that comes close to that.Sigh.

    I might be an idiot for it but I guess I accept your apology. If you can call it that.When/If you ever do kiss me, just make damn sure that kiss is ten times as passionate as the one with knight. Or else. <x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at the cute lesbos kissing and making out, it just make me so tingly, makes me want to throw up.

    Oh how pompous you are, a "God-Like" creature, really? Really? Made me laugh so hard, I think I pulled a muscle. Ain't nothing is immortal and nothing ever was. Immortality? Just a delusion for the weak. Enjoy hunting down ghosts girly!

    - Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While you're throwing up don't forget to choke to death.<x3

      Delete