Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celebration!

Apparently it's new year's day. I remember when I was a kid, my father used to buy a cake and that was my new year's treat. We didn't have a lot of money, so this was rather special to me.
I even remember one time on new year's 1886, I came with him to the bakery and picked the cake.
That was rather pleasant.

Enough about that, I went to a friend's house. Or at least I call her a friend for the sake of the mission.
Her name is Davi. She's like 19 I believe and is such a library when regarding the matters of fears,especially Slenderman.

I saw her while I observed the world from above as they say. She was involved with Mother and I believe for a while it looked like she would became Mother's servant, but turns out Mother got bored with her.

I didn't exactly know if she was here or not, but I thought it might as well check out since it would help me find out what universe I'm in, not to mention would help me out greatly with Slenderman.

I invited her to dinner under the pretense of my fake identity, Sidney Goldstein. She didn't accept at first, but I told her that I was going to offer her a job, which I technically am going to.

I'm going to see where this goes.

Happy new year by the way, to the ones reading.

2 comments: