Friday, January 18, 2013

Date!

So after thinking a bit harder, it couldn't have been Slenderman since like Lucia mentioned he doesn't go to the human world, after that I was faced with another revelation Knight being missing. Although Knight is arguably one of the few humans I tolerate, he is still human which means like Lucia said it well, he is on the losing side.

As such I'm not really going to mourn him, but knowing the fears they wouldn't kill him outright like this. Everything is a game to the fears and they live on that...fear, if anything it would make more sense that Slendy or whatever that was in his room abducted him as a threat or a warning. Happens all the time in fearblogs.

With that thought in mind I was rather cheerful when I arrived at some corny french resteraunt. It doesn't take a lot to wow me, but often I like to go along and pretend that I'm impressed with the generic french restaurant scene.

Nathan was already there when I arrived. Again, he didn't specify this to be a date, but who really does when they ask someone out?

"So...Nathan, how are you?" I asked.

"Fine"

After some pleasantries & talk about Knight's disappearance we finally cut into the date-like component.

"So Cecilia, how old are you?"

"Oh...the Deicide doesn't have file on me?"

"We do, but I like to pretend that I didn't read it...for the sake of the date" he said and winked at me.

"Ah alright, I'm turning 137 this year. Although obviously I have the body of a 19 year old, due to you know"

"The hollowed thing?"

"Well...I was hollowed for a while, before being unhollowed by the request of my sister, who made a deal with the Jack of All Trades. After that I became a servant of the Mother of Snakes, a Lilim by choice, after a few months of servitude I became a high ranking one if I may say so myself. For my birthday she gave me the assignment to start take care of the crossroads of trials...you know the plants and garden, aside from also being one of the trials"

This may seem much, but when it comes to myself I can talk for hours. Mostly because I love it when people show interest in me. I guess that wraps up how I became unhollowed, I'm not sure why I put it off till now to post it here, but I guess I've just been busy.

What happened to my sister after the deal is another story & that venture is the reason Jack owes me a favor. I will tell that tale another time.

When our food arrived, he took out this big knife, almost like a small samurai blade out of his pocket and started using it to cut the food. The people in the restaurant, including the waiters looked worried.

"That's an interesting dagger" I said.

"Hmm...yeah, its unique isn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so"

He started to cut his meat with it. That and his overly confident attitude made me hate him a little.
I decided that my sexual frustration aside I was going to call of the date.

"Listen Nathan, I've had a wonderful evening but I'm afraid we have to call it a night"

"Why?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Well, I'm just....shaken up about Knight & also I already have a lover..." I said.

I told him that I was in a committed long-distance relationship with a girl named Alicia, which give or take I am. Because either she is in Belgium or another universes' Belgium, either way its long distance.

He said that he understood and left.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so now we're in a commited long-distance relationship? Since when do people in commited relationships go on dates with other people?

    And Cecilia dear, if you want to be in a relationship with me you should start contacting me more often again. Since I haven't heard from you in like a week. Not counting your blog updates since they don't really count. Due to them being directed to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia...Ive been busy.
    I know that sounds like lame excuse, I do like ypu more than any other human.
    I will comment more, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, that does sound like a lame excuse.
      But its ok as long as you keep that promise.
      I just miss you and stuff.<x3

      Delete