Sunday, January 6, 2013

Preperation!

Once again I write with my one good arm, I can't very well see a doctor. Both because I don't have insurance or enough money & also because due to a certain being I've become paranoid of doctors.

While browsing trough Owls sleeping in the clouds, a rather new yet really fun fearblog I stumbled across Proxiehunter commenting on one of the posts. I know big surprise, christ the guy comments more on blogs than I do. He linked to post on his blog entitled "What every runner should own". It got me to think that perhaps I should prepare better than the 50$ I have left & the four slim jims that I bought at the gas station.

So I went trough his list and got what I could find. I had a backpack that I bought from the maid at the sleazy motel I stayed at prior for 10$ & went back to the restaurant and stole their first aid kit.

A lot of the items I couldn't find. Like a weapon, which used to be simple to get the first time I did this, but I guess times have changed. From the kitchen of the restaurant I also grabbed a big kitchen knife in one of those protective sleeves on my way out.

More than that I couldn't find. To runners and vengeance seekers out there, I suggest reading Proxie's list, he knows his stuff people!


5 comments:

  1. You seem like a controlling bitch. I doubt any of us could manage to deal with you for an eternity, hence why your immortality got taken away. First move by the Slender Man that I actually support.

    - The God of Fear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I seem to be someone who would get hurt by this kind of statement?

      Delete
  2. Woo, my fearblog is fun.Well aside from being scared shitless by flying spiders it hasn't been too bad for me yet.Certainly hasn't been boring.

    You should really get those wounds looked after.Maybe not by a doctor since you don't trust those but there must be some way to get them healed right?

    My arm still hurts from that ant bite I got days ago.Can't imagine how I'd handle the injuries you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will not tolerate weakness in my self.
      I only have one wound which I've already treated.
      Going to see someone about it would be admitting I'm mortal.

      I'm fine Alicia, don't worry so much, you've got your own problems.

      Delete
  3. If you want a proper doctor to look at it *Wiggles bowtie* you could always ask for my help, I am trained after all, and it's not weakness it may become infected if you don't treat it right.
    -Louis

    ReplyDelete