Sunday, January 13, 2013

God!

So we met up with Deicide agents called Nathan & Elijah. They are pretty much the biggest tools I've met on the face of this planet up til now, they are from that organization that I mentioned in the last post. The one that test out & speculate plans to bring down the fears.

They asked if I would be bringing anything to the table, in which I return said that I could probably place a tracking device on it.

 Knight kept bugging me about how this plan is stupid, so much so that I was seconds away from tearing up and running out of the room like a little girl. I should be stronger than letting the disproval of Knight break me down.

Anyway, we talked for a while with them. Knight asked about his stupid organization. To my surprise in the midst of it, when they were discussing the hybrids that they make in order to test what works to combat the fears Lucia started talking, like not even in the usual hyperactive manner. She talked in a melancholic tone, like she was upset.

"How could you be so cruel to it?" Lucia said or something, I tend to space out a lot.

They said that its a natural thing, the fears are not thinking twice about use, why should they.
I am staying out of that controversial discussion, because honestly I agree with Lucia a bit, only a bit.

Knight thinks I have psychological issues, like Stockholm Syndrome. Knight, just stop it alright. I'm going to be fine.

Me & the Rake used to "hang" as the kids call it. Alright I've never met the Rake, but Slenderman told me a lot of stories & Mother did so as well. Based on these stories I've deduced that the Rake is highly intelligent and would probably be able to make a deal of some sorts. As to how I'm going to find the Rake, that is a bit more tricky, Lucia said that her employer might know where it is, but it's not a sure thing.

I'm thinking that giving it some sort of message for a meetup would be the best way to do it, like some kind of flare gun or a flyer with a message only the Rake would get, but I might know one guy who knows where it's located and owes me a favor. I would have to talk to the Deicide guys about that later on

I like Mother. Being a servant of Mother was great, watching over the crossroads(a domain given to me as a gift from Mother, who talked the crossroads into it.)

Dare I say it, I miss them.

1 comment:

  1. Still endangering others for your selfish purposes, I'm sure you will double cross those guys that want to The Rake in some way.

    But who can blame you, you had all these powers and found enjoyment in reading how others suffered, of course you'd be egoistic.

    Wonder how many bodies you have to walk over before realizing that you are only setting down your own death sentence, not necessarily in a physical way.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete