Thursday, January 17, 2013

Torture!

Alright!
So I had the meeting with Deicide. Knight went somewhere to talk to Elijah leaving me & Lucia with Nathan which was actually better since Elijah gives even me the creeps. There is just something about him, he acts nice and all but I just don't buy it.

Anyway…Nathan gave me a tracking device which I promised to put on the Rake, it was like a little sticker.
Then Lucia went into this whole argument with Nathan about the torture of the Wendigo, a hybrid of Rake & Smiling Man.

She is getting on my nerves a bit, I agree with her in theory but she doesn’t have to be so annoying about it.

Nathan after a while asked me out to dinner. He didn't outright say it was a date, but I'm sure that was his intention. I haven't seen a person this smooth since maybe Alicia, but that could just be my interpretations of her comments. Anyway, since I really hadn't gotten laid since this whole thing started and he was a rather good looking and charming guy, I agreed. 

In more important news, I saw Slenderman or at least I think, so.

After the meeting at the Deicide base Knight asked me a bunch of stuff about what I think about the fears & also what I knew about the crossroads, we had a lovely conversation about it, but nothing really noteworthy.

After that he retreated to his room, looking kind of worried.
I was a bit worried about him & I wanted to ask him about what he & Elijah were talking about.
When he didn’t come out when I knocked, I decided to do the logical thing and break into his room. It was easy, since he left his door open.

Thats where I saw daddy Slenderman. It was the middle of the night & the room wasn’t lit, but from the glimpse of light shining from the moon I saw the suit, Slenderman’s suit…I would recognize it everywhere! I’m pretty sure at least. He even looked at me, I'm pretty sure it was him.

Sadly after I yelled out his name, he became startled and vanished.
Knight was gone…he must’ve taken Knight with him.

But more importantly, if it was Slenderman why didn’t he talk to me?
Why is he torturing me like this!?

2 comments:

  1. There goes another person, who you have endangered because of your selfish desires.

    Good job.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knight is taken and you're more saddened because Slenderman didn't talk to you while doing it?

    Congratulations, you are a horrible person.

    ReplyDelete