Saturday, January 5, 2013

Literature!

I've recovered from my shot wound, sort of. It of course hasn't magically healed in the last two days, but thanks to how I treated it I'm able to stand again, but I can't use it.
I'm left-handed, so that's an upside I guess.

Since I decided not to do any more "field" work until I recovered, I checked myself into a 3 star motel with the remainder of my money, which at this point was around 90$. 20$ a night seems reasonable, especially if I get breakfast.

My room had a computer, so I decided to start reading some blogs, like the good old days.

Denmarlens S.F.S, this is a bizarre slenderblog or at least I think its a slenderblog, but the guy who runs it, James; He seems like a nice fellow. Although he kind of can drag on and on about barely anything.

Then I found another slenderblog called Grey of Winter. The site itself is a bit weird since it's all in dutch, so commenting on it was a bit tricky. To be honest the runner seems like the kind of person that would kill you for your shoes or at least that's the vibe I got from his blog.

The writer of Tale of Tales is a charming girl indeed, really nice in a way that doesn't really bother me that much.

That's really all I could find.

I'm really tired, I should probably get some rest.

I HATE THIS!

3 comments:

  1. How can you hate this?! Don't you love the eldritch attention? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate being human.
      I hate feeling pain.
      I hate feeling...

      Delete
    2. I like trains :), but seriously, I just read your blog after your comments, this can't be really, such a thing as a Slender Man can't exist?

      Delete