Monday, January 7, 2013

Newspaper!

Today I saw an interesting ad in the newspaper, it was a woman looking for me. I know that sounds like a typical day. All kidding aside, this woman was around my appearant age.
Yes, I say appearant because I kind of doubt that she's 137, she was 20.

She placed an ad in the newspaper that I happen to find.

Looking for Cecilia Zeak
Dear Cecilia, I wish to help you. My name is Lucia Sene.
I'm 20, but I know of your situation & wish to help.
Please call me.
Phone: 542-665-546
~Lucia Sene

Because I've not made any progress in finding Slenderman, except for getting shot at I decided to accept her offer. I called her up & invited her to take part in writing this blog. 

Lucia seems like the cheerful & perky type, but she has a delightful british and classy demeanor that I find just fun to be around.

We discussed Slenderman over coffee, I of course didn't trust her but judging by what she said she seemed to understand a lot of things about the fears. I mean think of it this way, if Proxiehunter had done the same and contacted me, would I trust him? Of course not, but that doesn't keep me from getting some help from the person. I just have to be alert.

 She told me all kinds of things about Slenderman not even I knew. She said that Slenderman never goes into the human world, so the only chance to see him would be to somehow gain access to the path of black leaves.

That could be dangerous, the only way would be perhaps the doors or the godsway since the path is a bit restricted, which will make it way harder for me to get in touch.

I've also been emailing back and forth with Raggedy whose blog is the Last Midnight.
Not as much of a tool as I thought he would be.  So far it has just been chit-chat.

I guess I don't have to do this alone anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I think every human is a tool.
      I hate humans, but you're alright.

      Delete
    2. No offense but that is kinda the pot calling the kettle black.

      -Raggedy

      Delete
  2. First human strength coming from you, seeking help, wish you luck, though luck is, fucking nothing at this time, in this world.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete