Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Knight!


I must say that Lucia is alright. She's a bit too perky & jumpy for her own good which kind of annoys me, but she's resourceful & knows a lot about fears. Anyway, we decided to go after the Rake, since if I know the Rake it is probably the best one to tell us what to do in order to get to Slenderman since from what I've heard Rake has large amount of knowledge about the fears & is quite intelligent. I'm not saying that it has any connection to Slenderman, I wouldn't know about that. But at least it could help me, maybe.

Since I don't know where any of the fears are I decided to call in an expert, my lovely Knight. I emailed him asking him to come over to New York, which is by the way where I'm at apparently & he came over here.

Knight is nothing like I pictured him, he's african-american, short haired and taller than I expected. Not that it's any worse than what I imagined, in fact I think he's more handsome than I expected.

Despite my hatred for humanity I think Knight really stands out for me as awesome & a rather attractive human at that.

And perhaps Lucia & that Alicia, although I suspect she's in a different world than me, shame.
Anyway, Knight was not happy with me when I was in no real danger. I actually just knew that he would come, because after Shady's death he has been a bit protective of people.

"So you weren't in any danger at all."

"I said I needed your help and that it was urgent"


"It's a bad idea. They - especially the Rake - don't help people."

"Come on, you know how important this goal is to me"

"What are you trying to accomplish? Getting into the Tall Man's realm and having a chat about why you were fired? Listen to me, Cecilia - it's a fool's errand. It hasn't bothered you, and maybe you'll be lucky and it'll stay that way. Let it go."

"No, I must at least try Knight"

Knight booked a hotel room next to hours, he was pretty pissed at me. I actually find him cute when he's mad.

The next morning I found this blog, A Light Shining in the Darkness. It's about some sort of organization that tries to kill fears. I suspected that with Knight & these guys combined I could easily achieve my goal of speaking to the Rake.


I told Knight about it & he seemed really interested in meeting this organization, so I think Knight is on board, despite being against my plan.

One thing I've noticed, Lucia has a weird trait, she hugs people instead of saying good morning. Not that I'm complaining mind you, but I find it just odd.

10 comments:

  1. If that happens to fail, the Rake usually turns up in my wardrobe every once in a while. I could ask it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me giggle louder than it should have.
      The rake is coming out of the closet.

      Delete
    2. Even when I say wardrobe. Well, I can make someone laugh. Good to know.

      Delete
    3. Actually the first thing I imagined was the rake wearing a fur coat.Dunno why, the closet thing came after.

      Delete
  2. I was mentioned again. o:

    Different world?Might be.
    Different continent?Unfortunatly very much so.

    Good luck with your plans darling.<x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell the Rake about me! I want to meet them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask me? If it is only to find out why you were "fired", then it is pointless.

    Nothing matters when you enter the battlefield, not your past, not your present, not your future. Only thing that matters is planning, moving, breathing, basic things. You red most of the blogs for amusement and if you red them properly you must have seen trough what kind of torture most people go. And now you are not only purposely targeting yourself, but you are also dragging someone else into this.

    But at the same time, this trip you are going to go on might bring some useful information, still think it's a stupid idea, but then again nobody asked me, opinions, opinions.

    In any way, good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, people have begun to pay attention to our organisation's goals. Now, before we send anyone to get you, we'll need to know what you can bring to the table if we're going to work together. Not in regards to firepower... We have plenty of soldiers to do that for you. No, what we would need is information.

    And if you actually plan on working with the Rake, this is going to be a very short lived meeting.

    - Elijah Shepard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If everything goes well, I can serve you the Rake on a silver platter!

      Delete
    2. Yeah and then it'll jump off and claw your eyes.

      Delete