Monday, December 31, 2012

ID!

Alright, taking in account the money I spent on the night stay in the very questionable motel I have around 140$ left. I can't reach my sister for help, because it's kind of uncertain if she's even in this particular world.
It's at times like this that I hate multiple universes existing. It's like most things, only cool when to your own advantage.

I am thinking that perhaps my best bet would be to try finding Slenderman, in order to figure out how I could gain immortality again & find the person responsible for making me mortal.

This world will be perhaps quite difficult to get by in, mostly because depending on which world this is the government thinks of me as having been dead for the last 119 years.

If I'm not mistaken, I may know one person who can help me get a fake ID. I just have to cross my fingers that even a version of her exists in this world.

1 comment:

  1. My, you're rather old.
    I would love to hear how you came to become an immortal.

    ReplyDelete