Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bad News x.x

Cecilia is not feeling well D:
We are probably going to postpone our trip to Belgium until she gets better <-<

I've been trying to help her, I even bought some soup ^-^
That didn't really work though x.x

She is ill, her fever is very high & she keeps talking in her sleep u.u
Mostly its just rambles about happenings in her dream.

"Shattering minds...all of them" is like the most frequent phrase she says over and over again in her sleep.

I hope she'll get better .w. I'm starting to worry!

1 comment:

  1. Well fuck. If that isn't suspicious I don't know what is. Repeating phrases = a sign of likely Fear activity.
    Lucia, I know we don't get along but please find out if this is a Fear or just a flu. (Hopefully not both.)

    And tell her I hope she gets better soon and that I love her. <x3

    ReplyDelete