Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Talk!

I finally calmed down. I still find it disrespectful what that girl did to me, but I kind of managed to cool of through a long walk. I came back to her watching TV. She seemed to have calmed down as well.

"Listen Cecilia, I...I didn't want to hit you like that. I guess I just couldn't control myself. I...I'm sorry" she said as I entered.

"I probably had it coming sooner or later. I guess someone slapping me is not the worst thing someone has done to me to make a point come across. Take the Fact for example"

She smiled at me and nodded before going back to watching her show.

I myself went for a walk again. I've begun to enjoy walks, its more calming than anything else.

"So, you are not mad at her?" The Fact asked.

"A bit, but she may have had a point. I just, can't believe that. I can't believe or even think about that spending a century with Slenderman & Mother meant nothing to them. It must have."

"I wouldn't be so sure, but I get your point"

"As far as I'm concerned, they are the only beings I care about anymore"

"What about Alicia or Lucia? Or Knight?"

"To hell with them, I don't care about them. What could they provide me? meaningless sex and a few hours a day of talking? That's not what I need right now, what I need is compassion...my parents"

"Slenderman & the Mother of Snakes?"

I nodded.

I waited a bit before continuing our discussion.

"So...fact, since you won't leave my body. Can you at least tell me what your plan is?"

"My plan? What makes you think I have a plan"

"The overtaking of my body?"

"Oh you misunderstand. What brought me to you in the first place was how afraid you were of knowing your life could end. It was only once I had invaded your dreams that I realized that you were an opposer. I wanted to reserve you, so that no one else claims you"

"So, you're not going to do anything?"

"Not unless you give me a reason to"

"Alright, since you are so wise...what should I do now?

"I'd recommend that you stay at the hotel, until it is no longer safe. Running will cause exhaustion and there is no real point to it. You are a force field, the fears can't really do much"

He had a point. I did the only sensible thing...I walked back and started reading some fearblogs. At least I can entertain myself, until I figure out the best plan to get back to mom & dad.

5 comments:

  1. You know what? Go to them, go to IT and the other monsters and you make sure yourself that they don't care about you. Because obviously you are hell bent on meeting with IT, if you are that eager to die, or get disappointed, enjoy it.

    A lot of people have told you already, but apparently your egoistic, God-like ego gets in your way every single time you try to come to a conclusion.

    Why go an extra mile, if you can just take a shortcut, right?

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sir, are in need of a good little chat with said monsters and learn how it actually can be good for you?

      Cecilia, you have yet to make a comment on my dick comments. Does this mean I should stop or escalate?

      ...

      Escalate it is!

      Oh, and sanity says hello.

      ~ISNANITY

      Delete
    2. There will be no chatting, just me trying to survive and find a way to dispose of them, or them killing me, thats how it is and thats how it will be.

      Said monsters kill and torture innocent lives, that is all I need to know about them.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    3. When I find you, I dear hope you put the kettle on and have some tea handy. Once we are done "chatting", I feel you will show a lot more respect for said monsters.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
    4. If you decide to ever visit me, you can be sure of the fact that I won't just sit down and have tea time with you. What you can expect, is either me trying to put a bullet trough your cranium (While I know that wouldn't work, still I would enjoy doing that), or attempt to escape.

      In anyway I will put up a fight.

      Respect is a liability, all of it has been gone for about five years now.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete