Friday, February 15, 2013

Dying!

So, here is what happened. I was in my room, just reading some fearblogs. Because, I wanted to make another one of those opinion posts like old-times, but I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Like an idiot I answered it thinking it was going to be someone from the hotel or Lucia or something.
It wasn't. It was some girl, didn't really recognize her. 

She had blonde hair and almost blue skin with water running down her delicate feet. I had expected a camper to have appeared much sooner. EAT and I have never gotten along, so I'm surprised she hasn't killed me yet or made me into a camper.

So EAT was right there in front of me & the first thing to come out of her mouth: "Eris..."
Always when EAT talks, I feel like there is an echo, it is irritating.

I jumped back in position, as if I was preparing to fight her, forgetting once again that I'm human.

"I'm not here to fight you Eris, unless you give me a reason to."

"What are you here for?"

"I want you, to join me"

"Become a camper?"

"No, I can't do that. It's impossible right now, however it would be pretty easy with your current condition and obsession with the Slenderman under regular circumstances."

I eased up a bit & invited her in, closing the door in order to have some privacy.

"What makes this irregular?"

"You, Eris...are a tool. Some would say that you are just a pawn, but I think you are a more valuable piece in the game than that. If we stay by the chess motif, I would say you'd be a Knight"

"A Knight?"

"Yes, valuable, but hard to base your strategy on"

"So..."

"You interest me Eris, you are different than the rest. You remind me of your girlfriend..."

"Alicia...so...I'm a resonator?"

"Oh no, quite the opposite my dear. An opposer..." she said, laughing. "You seem to have barrier around you which stops the fears influence over you. I mean, haven't you ever wondered why you were the only Lilim without snake features? That's because the Mother of Snakes did nothing to you, she gave you immortality but that was the extent of it, you were essentially a willing servant"

This was heavy...but...it kind of added up. I never did have snake features, did I? But still didn't explain what she wanted with me.

"So what do you want with me?"

"I want to study you, I want to study how strong your barrier is and what effect it would have on fears. Because it could land a fear advantage in the game to have you on their side"

"What makes you think I'll join you?"

It was then that she pulled out a knife from her pocket and pointed it at me.

"Because, while you may not be harmed with fear influence, I can still kill you. I doubt you'll fight to any noticeable extent with that shoulder wound" She said and pointed the knife at my shoulder.

She placed the knife against my throat.

EAT grew a liquid tentacle thing out of her back and locked the door with it. As amazing as that was, I grew to worry.

"Well...?" EAT asked.

It was then that something inside me, something familiar started to erupt. I could feel half of my body begin to melt. I screamed, it was aching. The left side of my body was decaying as I began to drop to my knees from the pain.

Something was taking over me, I knew that much. This something started to use my mouth, now deformed started to move on its own. Whatever this is spoke in a weird matter, presumably because of only having half my body to work with.

"EAT...leave her be" that something said.

"A dying man shard? But how...?"

"That is non of your business EAT. Point is that I found a loophole, although as you can clearly see, it isn't perfect." The dying man shard said, its voice sounding like someone was choking me.

"A loophole? That is interesting...something I could make use of as well. Why don't we share her?"

I had no say in this, I couldn't talk...all I could do was stay there listening to these two fears argue who could keep me, like I was an object or something.

"No EAT!"

They began to fight. The Dying man using my body to the best of its capabilities. It spewed out smoke in EAT's face, which EAT countered with some of its liquid thing. This went on for quite a while until EAT retreated. The fight was laughable though due to how silly it must've looked with the dying man sort of pushing my lefts side back and forth and tripping a lot.

"I'll be back for you Eris, I can't waste my time on this silly shard"

The dying man shard stopped the semi-control of me and my left half went back to normal.

"It'll surely be a pleasure working with you Morticia, you may call me The Fact"

The voice then stopped, as if it retreated to the back of my mind. I just went to bed and curled up there.
This wasn't what I wanted, none of this is. All I wanted was Slenderman & Mother back.

Where are they anyway, they could've appeared to me or helped me or something? Why didn't they?
Don't they care?

3 comments:

  1. Another one I have to destroy? These shards are like dirt. Disgusting, and there are so many of them. I haven't even fully experimented with destroying one yet, and that one is weakened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they care, only not in a loving way, once they find out what kind of power your now holding, they will want you as an object as well.

    I feel that you are becoming a bigger target.

    Stay safe.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe because your overly attached to them and they wish to be rid of you? Or because fate hates us all and wanted to pile more on you. Then again, you didn't cease to exist for a while... I really need to find out what happened there.

    ReplyDelete