Friday, February 22, 2013

Well, this was an interesting day...odd one, but interesting...

I think Cecilia has calmed down. She stayed in her room for the most part. I went ahead and checked on her a few hours ago, she seemed fine.

"Why do you even follow me around if you dislike me so much?" She asked once I entered her room, curled up on her bed.

"I don't dislike you Cecilia" I said as I sat down on the bed, next to her "You seem like a fun person, I just think that a century of being raised by the fears has warped your view of them negatively.That is the reason I contacted you in the first place! After finding your blog, I became worried and wanted to help"

"The Smiling Man lets you do that?"

"The Smiling Man gives me a lot of freedom to roam around, until I'm needed. Like the other day when I was sightseeing"

After a bit of a silence, I tried to break the ice a bit.

"What do you think we should do? Just stay here?"

"Well Luci, it's about as safe as we can get. I mean...EAT said that I was this..."

"Opposer?"

"Yeah, so...is there really anything I have to worry about?"

"I don't know, but perhaps the fears might want to gain advantage of you. I mean, the dying man is already in you? Have you asked him what he wants?"

"I have...He basically just took over me so that the other fears would back off. I'm as protected from the fears as I can get at this point. I'm like a fear repellant"

"Yeah. I'm just saying, it wouldn't hurt to think about what you want to do. Do you have a goal at this point?"

"Getting back to mom & dad"

"Alright, aside from that...what do you want to do?"

I assumed she would say something along the line of "nothing" or "nope, just that", but her answer surprised me a little.

"I want to meet my sister. You said she was coming, didn't you?"

"Yeah...ehm Whisper...something"

"That's not her real name"

"What is it then?" I asked, being honestly quite curious about that.

"Upsilon, Upsilon Zeak"

"That is an unusal name, doesn't really fit with your name or anything"

"Yeah...dad gave her a greek sounding name in order to be percieved as a big shot in the business world. Whisper was of course his favorite."

"Oh?"

"I wasn't even his daughter, so its not like I cared all that much"

"Hmm?"

"Upsilon is my half-sister, mother's side"

"You don't talk about your family much"

"Aside from Upsilon, they are all dead, so why bother"

"Fair enough...I guess"

"I don't think you and I talk that much anyway"

I shrugged, stood up, waved to her and walked out of the room. She had a point, we barely talk.

When I got back to my room, someone was waiting for me there. She had long flowy brown hair, wearing a sweatshirt and wielding a sword.

"Hello...Lucia"

I was startled. Didn't exactly know what to do at this point, but I figured remaining calm wouldn't hurt.

"Oh, I guess you don't know who I am. My name's Davi, father sends his regards"

"Father?"

"You know, Father, Uriel, The Fallen...The Archangel!"

"Right...What do you want here?"

"I came here to ask you to get rid of the dying man piece. You see, Father wants
your friend there in his arsenal, but can't do so with her being an opposer to the fears' powers and the dying man piece keeping her from being occupied"

"Heh...alright, what if I was interested in betraying a friend for you & the Archangel. What would I gain out of it?"

"Not being killed by me"

"Then go ahead...Timberwolf...kill me!"

She started to charge at me, swinging her sword in a random manner in my directiong. Timberwolfs can't be good servants. A lot of them have no powers, they are just cultists, that is all. There is nothing else about them.

Since she didn't give me much of a choice, I started to attack as well. I summoned a wind tunnel of rose pallets above my now exposed hands. I started to attack her with the rose pallets. I know that sounds a bit...lame, but they actually do deep cuts.

She didn't put up much of a fight, after a while of having multiple cuts, she ended up surrendering.
Davi passed out from the pain.

I don't even get Timberwolfs, why would they do this without asking for any powers to be able to do their jobs properly.

Like the nice person I am, I treated her various wounds. Not like it took me long, most of them were small. It is just how many cuts that makes it unbearable.

Rose brides, such as I tend to be able to do all sorts of things. But violence, unless necessary is not really my style.

I put Davi on the couch, but not until I had handcuffed her with some rope I got from the receptionist. I may be nice, but I'm not an idiot.

Guess Cecilia was wrong about being 100% protected.

1 comment: