Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rebirth!

Something weird has happened. Like something I'm still not sure what exactly happened.
For some strange reason, I'm human again. It was weird too, I just woke up back somewhere in the human world. God saying that just makes me cringe, not only because it sounds narmy to even say human world, but I find humans, dull. Being human, it's just such a meaningless existence, so boring.
And now I'm one of them. I noticed I was human when I couldn't access the godsway, that was my first clue.

The middle of the street was where I woke up, thank god it was the middle of the night or I could've died.

...

Sorry, I just still don't get how this even occurred  What kind of cruel person would have the balls to turn me mortal. It's like turning Garfield into a Monday, just sick and wrong!

I had 200$ on me. Despite the fact that it has been decades, almost a century since I was human I still know a bit how the human world works and of course I've been observing and reading about it for quite some times. So it's not like it's a fish out of water kind of story, but it just blows.

Whoever did this to me was nice enough to leave me with 200$, but without any real record or identity the only place I could stay with would be a motel.

This just keeps getting better.
I'm gonna find whoever's responsible.

Just have to figure a few things out first!

1 comment: