Friday, December 28, 2012

Sleep!

My sister was a jerk as usual, I kind of hate her at this point. The only reason I even bother leaving the crossroads is because of her. Now I have no reason at all.

I suppose Slenderman is still a fun company, but I get lonely at times. The only reason he sticks around is because he owes me big after I helped him in some stupid game he was playing with the other fears.

Also the blog of this guy, Schrödinger has been deleted, what a shame now the world won't know how horrible this guy was. I felt like he was evil.

While technically a servant of the Mother of Snakes, I guess she understands that I have other matters to attend to.There are dozens times when I do take orders from the Mother, but for the most part I like being an observer of the universes and keeping the crossroads in tact. I also love to torture the people that come in here, not that the crossroads itself isn't doing a better job, but I like to help by being the occasional "trial".

Anyway, I've been reading more blogs as of late.

A New Fear Will Soon Be Born is a blog that took me a while to read. Fun blog I suppose about a former Martyr going up against something called the Game Master. I guess that's a new fear or fear-like entity. Also he is the ancestor of something called the Vision, which I also read about in No Cowards.

In other worlds, which to be fair is a nice play on words. As for the person, he's kind of a jerk or at least not the kind of person I'd like. I like awesome and calm people, like Knight.
Anyway this seems to be a blog about some sort of challenge by some guy named the Tale Weaver, who from what I can tell reading Game Time, used to be part of the Game Master's tournament, until he made a deal with him to become the Tale Weaver, his name was Malachai Dewitt or something.

Anyway, I think this should suffice as an update on this blog, now it's time to find someone to sleep with to help me with my boredom. I hate being bored, it doesn't suit me, I have to be doing something all the time.

1 comment:

  1. What no mention of me at all?

    Why does no one ever seem to care about me. Drake is a worthless nobody and I can understand why you skimmed over him but how dare you not talk about me?

    Insipid Witch.

    ~Genome

    ReplyDelete