Sunday, December 30, 2012

Vendetta!

There was a note taped to the mirror of my motel room bathroom this morning.

Have Fun!

I didn't recognize the handwriting, but I swear to god I will find a way to murder the person responsible.

I just had such a good thing going, you know. I want it back, I want to go back to reading blogs all day and stuff, being almost like a ruler of a domain, torturer of unwelcome visitors.
Although the last one I began to find mundane.

So someone wanted me mortal again, that is unfortunate. But I think that my experiences not only as a runner, but also a proxy & vivid fearblog reader could possibly work in my favor.

I can't win as a mortal though, that is clear. Also, I despise being mortal, it leads to uncertainty that I don't quite like one bit.

Sounds like my days of tedium are over though.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get gutted.

    Horrible luck and have a painful Death.

    ~Genome

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you wish to kill Slendy. I believe we should have a chat.

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete