Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sister!

Oh it seems my sister is working for some douche or something trying to make it out there in the "normal" world. As if I could call that cum thirsty slut normal. It seems as though nothing much has happened. Isn't my life just interesting to read about? No? Well nobody asked you to read this blog anyway.

Well, new blogs I've found in the past.

The Archive; I really like this blog simply because I tend to like informational blogs, which is why I love Knight's blog. I love Knight's blog for other reasons, but let's not get into that shall we?

Schrödinger Experiment, which is a blog that makes me weep. If this guy would do that to me, he'd be dead. He commented on my first post with attempts at flattery. How is this guy married? He's a horrible human being. I'm not even sure if he is human. What human has tentacles?

Honestly these are all the blogs I've read in a while.

I'm bored, when I'm bored I either kill someone, have sex or read.

I suppose I might go out and kill something.


1 comment: