Monday, October 8, 2012

Food!

Alright I've been experiencing what fellow tropers would call an Archive Binge. There are just so many blog, after this post I should go back to helping Mother, normally I would just ignore his pleas, but I've been getting sick of blogs lately or at least some blogs.

Knight is a neat guy, he seems straight forward and not too jumpy. Just my type.

After a bit of blog jumping I stumbled upon City of Sinopia. The best way to describe this is a literal mindfuck. It's about Red. I've never liked Red to be honest, possibly because sex has never really scared me.

I think Bad Things Happen is a blog about goldfish, I've looked around and the banner shows a gold fish. To be honest I didn't look much into this, I only commented because Archimedes, the writer was being annoying.

Lost Memories, oh what a generic title we have here. I'm not buying this to be a non-fiction blog. I still commented though, mostly because I felt like it at the time.

Slenderman is getting cranky, I technically do also work for Slenderman. Slenderman, kind of soothes me. I get that I'm supposed to be scared of him. But since I do my work alright & for the most part I think he gets that I'm a valuable asset and have other connections.

I'm not a proxy however. Not anymore at least, I'm a lilim; servant of the Mother of Snakes

2 comments:

  1. Your brave I'll give you that and it's about time someone put David in his place. He's just commenting because he thinks he might change your mind about liking INSANITY instead of him.

    Hopefully you'll last longer than the other runners out there. It would be a shame to loss the only one that isn't a complete coward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I like to think I've grown out of the jumpy faze, but who knows what will happen in the future?

    ReplyDelete