Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Farewell!

I decided to go outside, I haven't been outside in days, weeks even. Actually, hang on...It's October. Shit! The last time I went outside it was May. Holy shit I missed the summer.

Anyway when I went to the path of black leaves Slenderman was already waiting for me. He didn't look pleased.

"Cecilia...you've disappointed me" he said via telepathy.

"How so?" I asked, rather annoyed at his statement.

I knew exactly why, but its not like I answer that much to Slenderman anymore, despite the comfort & protection that he has given me over the years. I kind of owe him a lot, especially I would probably have been dead like 80 years ago if it hadn't been for him.
Although, I'm not saying he's a saint, he's still a fear after all.

"I'm still upset with you, for becoming a servant to another fear" In which he was referring to me becoming a lilim. Slenderman never really accepted that.

Despite what people have said, I don't think Slenderman is that threatening. In my mind in the right settings the Choir could defeat him.

I'm gonna go talk to my sister for a while, using the crossroads to travel between worlds myself feels redundant, but it takes less effort than anything else.

I bid you farewell in the meantime peasants!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Both. One on one and at the same time.

      Not like I was waiting for a response or anything, or thinking that you were gonna...

      -Emily

      Delete
  2. Interesting, you appear to be facing Slenderman or at least know about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your arrogant attitude amuses me. Your control over one of The EAs intrigues me.

    Maybe soon you're suffering will sate me.

    One can only hope.

    ~Aconite

    ReplyDelete