Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blogs!

I've been finding myself fascinated with horrorblogs. I mean usually it's not my thing, but I've gotten to like it. The vast amount of fictitious & non-fictitious slenderman & so called fearblogs is quite fun & some of them are so good that even if they were

Evolve or Die is the blog of David Grant. I dislike the guy, but he interests me because he seems like the kind of person I'd associate myself with hence I sort of tend to self-insert myself into this blog, whenever I see Jessica, I replace it with my own name. It may seem like I'm shipping myself with David, but I'm not, I would just really want to adventure with the piece of shit that is David.

Timelords and Terrors is a Doctor Who blog about fears. I don't really like it, but it kept me entertained for a few minutes, not much to say about it...it's clearly fiction.

So then I stumbled upon My Soul is On Fire and unlike other blogs I've read I didn't really comment on that one, because it seems iffy whether or not it's fiction or not. I only comment on things that seem to be happening or if I can find a good joke as with the Doctor Who one.

I'm still bored.

3 comments:

  1. I surprised you haven't checked out Knight's blog, he finally made himself one. He is a fun person, in a sense.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emily, fun to see you here. Aren't you supposed to be sucking sanity's cock?

      Anyway I already know of his blog and have commented there, but thanks for the suggestion.
      I like you Emily, you seem fun.

      Delete
  2. Whining I'm not... Screw it. You obviously hate me too much to explain myself to you.

    ReplyDelete