Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fuck!

No, not the good kind I'm afraid. Lucia messed up, that idiot! Perhaps I'm the naive idiot for actually trusting her that everything would be OK, in the domain of the Smiling Man!

The Smiling Man appeared and honest to god, I think I've never been as terrified of a fear as when I saw him. He was probably like 9 meters tall. He was wearing a suit, not unsimilar to Slenderman's suit in terms of fabric, but he had multicolored dots all over it.

Did Smiley as they call them have a face? You bet your blog-reading behind he did! Long flowy red hair streamed from underneath his porkpie hat. His face was indescribable  it was almost as if somebody had just cut a face into his lack of one. It looked like he was bleeding.

I couldn't move. I of course wanted to do the sensible thing & run away. But it was as if the part of my brain that controlled movement just shut down out of fear.

He appeared just outside of the house, where I was just minding my own business.

"Cec-Cecilia" He said, kind of stuttering.

With every word he said, a bit of blood spewed from his cut mouth and onto me.

"Wha-What are yo-you doin-g her-here?" He asked.

I wiped the blood of my face.

"I...I was just here with Lucia, I needed protection from a timberwolf. She said that it would be alright"

"Lucia, ha-s no say in the mat-matter"

He looked back towards where Lucia was standing & looking concerned at me.

"I-" she uttered.

"Ce-Cecilia" he said, with more and more blood dripping from his mouth on the ground or on my head. "I thi-think yo-you shou-should join me. Beco-Become a rose-rose bride"

"I'd rather die!" I said, immediatly regretting the choice of words.

"Tha-That can be arr-arranged" he said.

He started to summon rose pallets out of thin air, which he casted in my direction. I tried to dodge, but unfortunately  I couldn't make it in time. The attack had too broad of a spread. I was cut. This wasn't the biggest, but the way the pallets cut deep into the flesh, it was rather effective considered he used about 500 of them in one attack. I'm not sure, since I don't look into flowers that much, but the petals looked like they were of a scarlet colored lily.

Yes, it seems to be true, fears can't influence me, sure...but they can attack me, they can intimidate me and work a fear-servant like deal with me. I think I just didn't think about that. I'm not shielded by the fears, my mind is...with the exception of the Fact.

I didn't know what to do. I was in the middle of a field, in front of the smiling man and was without weapon to defend myself with.

"I could..." I suddenly heard. "I could help you, if you'd let me! Let me overtake you, completely! Your mind's resistance is your doing, Morticia! Let me in!"

It was the fact. There was really little that I could do at this point. Lucia, the idiot...wasn't much help now was she?

I did it. I let him take over. Not a move I'm proud of, but I had no other option. After a moment, I could feel my consciousness being cast aside in favor of the Fact. My skin started to decay like before, but this time my entire body. The fact now had control, all I could do was "watch".

"Well well Smiling Man...it appears we've crossed paths, once again"

"S-So we hav-have!" He responded.

"You know Smiling Man, this could be avoided. The girl isn't a concern of yours!"

"Sh-She woul-would mak-make a pow-powerful we-weapon!"

"Against who? You realize...that we should be focusing on the Black Dog, right? Morticia is not going to help with that!"

"The do-dog is none of my co-concern. He's we-weak!"

"Perhaps...but think about it! I have chosen this girl as my host. We don't want to start a conflict here, now do we?"

"W-We cou-could al-always ma-make s-some so-sort of d-deal!"

"What kind?"

"I l-leav, but y-you wi-will as-assist me, b-become an al-ally!"

"Deal!" The fact said and used my arms to shake hands with what that...monster!

"G-Good!"

I blacked out, my consciousness anyway. The fact took that much control over me. I woke up hours later back in a hotel. Not the same one as before though.
Lucia was standing over me!

"Oh, thank goodness. You are alive!"

I took the liberty of slapping her.

"Lucia...next time, THINK!" I screamed.

"You know...I was just trying to help. You could've also thought of it yourself. You have had like a century of fear-related experience. I'm new at this, alright! I didn't know!" She yelled and teared up a bit.

"You're right..." I said.

She looked surprise. Alright, I may be a bit...odd and I guess difficult to work with. But she looked like it was such a big deal. I...I'm human after all, at least now. I can make mistakes.

She smiled at me, like almost always. It's beginning to get on my nerves!

2 comments:

  1. Smiling Man and his petal powers. Such a silly Fear if not deadly.

    I'd still bet on the Archangel, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew it would work out that way, but didn't know it would be so hard of a situation you'd let yourself be taken over.

    Seems that your slowly becoming more human, that's bad and at the same time good.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete